Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am interested in purchasing Microsoft word package for Mac…

Customer Question
I am interested in...

I am interested in purchasing Microsoft word package for Mac OS High Sierra apple computer. I am more interested in the word program. I had An HP computer with Microsoft office professionals plus 2010 on that computer and it crashed. In June 2017 I purchased the Mac apple computer. Best Buy was able to copyMicrosoft Office Professionals Plus 2010 on the new computer. Several weeks ago I was upgrading Mac high Sierra and it caused some corruption to my computer and technician was not able to put Microsoft Office Professionals Plus 2010 back on my computer. Can you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages?

No mam

Technician's Assistant: How much storage do you have left on your Mac? (For Mac OS 10.70 and later, you can check storage through the Apple Menu -> About This Mac -> Storage. For earlier versions, you can do this through Finder.)

The technician said he installed Microsoft office 2011 but I would have to find a key and key the numbers in to get it to work.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Storage - 957.04 GB available.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask. I am an elderly lady that is not compute illiterate but loves a computer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/13/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! You might need to buy a copy of Word 2016 for Mac. Here is the link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/word-2016-for-mac/cfq7ttc0k5d6?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

If this solves the problem, please give me a 5-star rating