Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How can I find my office 365 that I paid for over a week or…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find my office 365 that I paid for over a week or 2 ago

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

I am ready.Do you need my key?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Personal on office 365

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't think so Had company that week and been ill 2nd week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot find it and i paid for it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Did you purchase it online and are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Bought it at Target. I am 85 and don't remember all the answers . I have never had all this trouble in all the years I had office You want money n charged me $5 and just more quistions. where is my office?

5$ is a good faith charge the total value of the question is 40$.

Without knowing correct information its difficult to provide an answer/support.

After you purchased did you install it on your computer using a microsoft email account?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?