Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm trying to include a link to my homepage in a Word

Customer Question
I'm trying to include...

I'm trying to include a link to my homepage in a Word document. The link turns blue but when it's clicked it produces this message: "Cannot download the information you requested." Can you suggest a fix?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Only a month or so ago, when I had to reinstall. Is that what you meant?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Word?

I just keep trying to insert the link to my homepage in my document.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/13/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. To where you want to link? To an external webpage or to another page of same document?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
to my web page http://davidreichart.com
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you have an answer on why Word won't allow me to insert a clickable link to my web page?

Which version of Word you are using?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast