Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

When i open spreadsheet in excel it says most of features of…

Customer Question
When i open spreadsheet...

When i open spreadsheet in excel it says most of features of excel have been disabled because it hasn't been activated and i have been using since dec 2017

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Have you rearranged your file folders recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open Excel?

It opens but won't let me work in excel says most of the features have been disabled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

It won't take my email address and says password ***** to be changed but won't take it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/12/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What's your Excel version? Can you please upload a screenshot of what you see after opening an Excel file? Thanks.
2010 excel
no, I understood it would be $5 and that's all i want to pay for no help solving problem.
If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:
1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.