Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a question for Microsoft Office...? I have to ask on…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question for Microsoft Office...

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I have to ask on another computer, because mine is down. My question is about micros office

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/12/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

what can I help you with?

I puchased microsoft office along with a new computer. Installation was fine. Have had computer shy of two weeks and it is not working and has to be shipped out. They said I was going to lose the microsoft office, but I paid for it and it can only be used once. Is there anything that could be done, or do I have to suck it up?
Hello?
Can it be backed up on a flash drive? Loosing $150.00 is not something I can afford to lose.
Are you there. Am I just loosing another $5.00 . I was under the impression that this was a chat.
Should I ask for another person? Is there a problem with the connection. I do not have $39.00 for you to try and fix the problem. It would really be great if I could get some feedback. Is someone there to chat.
OK...Time to call Corporate....
Microsoft Office Technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Did you sign up for an Office 365 subscription?

Here's how to check: sign in to your Microsoft account at https://account.live.com

From the menu at the top click Services & Subscriptions.

If you have an Office 365 subscription you will see it listed.

This means you will be able to re-install Office if you lose it.

Let me know the result please.