Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am trying to make myself an administrator on my computer…

I am trying to...

I am trying to make myself an administrator on my computer at work. The previous person didn't leave their password ***** having MUCH difficulty trying to access anything

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Trying to change an Excel program

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Excel recently?

Not that I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to change myself to the administrator

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask which version of Windows you are using?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
where do I find that?
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
10.0.16299 Build 16299

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 49
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

When you get home, go to the following page and download the Live CD for "Vista/Windows 7".

Download: http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/download.php?type=livecd

Also, download and install the following application: https://tinyurl.com/y9nh4zuz

Using the installed ISO2Disc application, burn the ISO file that you downloaded first to the CD.

Now that you have the CD, you can place it in the problem computer, turn it off and on, boot from the CD, and allow it to run. It will locate the "Linsey" account password.