Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Can not activate Microsoft office. Also can not rest

Can not activate Microsoft...

Can not activate Microsoft office. Also can not rest password ***** for Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Windows 10 I think. It's a new computer. I had received emails that someone else could be using my account a few months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I was able to reset my password, but still got the message...something went wrong..there is a problem with your Microsoft account.

3/12/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Is this for real? I have heard of people connecting to computers and stealing info.

You can look at my ratings on the website. I have remotely connected to thousands of computers with no problems.

This company JustAnswer is well known and only does good to help people.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 11
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Not happy with service. Problem was not resolved by the Tech.