Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Why to I need to resubscibe to continue to use Word? I am…

Customer Question
Why to I need...

Why to I need to resubscibe to continue to use Word? I am not upgrading or changing my very minimal use--storage of files--in any way.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I am not sure but, lately, when I open my Word storage file, I am prompted to resubscribe.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/12/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Where exactly did you see a message about this and what was the exact wording?

Please let me know