Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft ofice 13 worksheets stopped working on windows 10.

Customer Question
Microsoft ofice 13 worksheets...

Microsoft ofice 13 worksheets stopped working on windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have?

Windows 10 and microsoft office 13

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Office opens but worksheet are not working (that is the message)

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Hppens before the last windows update but installed epson program

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me know what happens if you start Excel 2013? How about other Office applications?

If this is your first time here, I would like to go over a few things:

1. Please be aware that you are using JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. This is not a service for $5 (your deposit). Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.
  2. You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. If you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question, please disregard it.