Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased/renewed Microsoft 365, Order No. 10155727376, on…

Customer Question
I purchased/renewed Microsoft 365...

I purchased/renewed Microsoft 365, Order No.*********** on or about 2/21/17. Today I got a message that says my Outlook is going to expire. I believe I may need to renew my subscription to this product but I've never received a renewal notice. I tried to do it online but the computer says it doesn't recognize my account. My account ID is***@******.***. How/when can I renew?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Outlook file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

go to microsoft.com/account

Then go to subscription services or order history to view past purchases.

I can't believe I had to pay $5 to pay to renew my subscription!!!! What a rip. How going to subscription services to view the history going to help me renew?

I would suggest to contact Microsoft directly as we do charge