Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased a dell laptop which arrive late last week. It…

Customer Question
I purchased a dell...

I purchased a dell laptop which arrive late last week. It was supposed to have Microsoft Office installed. It wasn’t. Service tag:J2MD0N2 SRNumber961960241.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

XPS 13 9360 not sure what OS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your XPS? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. Just got it Friday. Am on internet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I’m not extremely computer literate.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/11/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: John, Microsoft Office Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Microsoft Office Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

In most new laptops their will only be a trial version of office unless you pay additional for the office,in which they will provide you with purchase details of it.Did you pay additional for office?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

I paid for office.

In that case did Dell gave you a receipt of that purchase also a installation disc or keycard ?