Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am working on a Word 2010 document. I inserted some new…

I am working on a...
I am working on a Word 2010 document. I inserted some new material, reviewed the document, and saved the document. I then opened the document and sent it to Print. I checked the Print Preview and saw that the spacing was not as I had saved it. I re-checked the document; it appeared in the corrected form. I again sent it to Print, and Print Preview showed the incorrect version.
3/11/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! You should make sure that when you are using word you are in the Print layout view at all times. This will show you exactly what the printed version will look like. To do this, go to the view menu and click on print layout.

If this answer resolves your issue, please give me a five-star rating.

When I am in the Print mode, I cannot work on my document.
This process is supposed to be covered by a coupon given to me for a free answer to my question. I have been trying to get some resolution to my problem since Wednesday and at this point in time, the previous expert has gotten my computer so out-of whack that I cannot use it the way I need to
Why did he refer me to= a new technician? This is just a delaying tactic, it seems to me.
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

The print preview

A. Is not perfect

B. adjusts for things like paper size.

What does it look like if you print it

flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Will the free coupon I was given cover this charge when I "Accept thi O)ffer"?

I have no idea about the charges.

But give me 5 minutes and I will put up a link for the remote

O K

LINK FOR REMOTE

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=db842a88-e004-46c7-af00-a89d8d3056d1

Rob -- I went through 18 page document and set page breaks on each page -- printed the document -- and every thing looks to be exactly where it should be. Thanks a lot!!!

you are very welcome.

glad that i could help :)