Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My Mac book pro doesn’t recognize my msn acct password any…

Customer Question
My Mac book pro...

My Mac book pro doesn’t recognize my msn acct password ***** more. It was changed yesterday and my phone is fine but not the computer. Help please

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

I installed the newest option but have no idea anymore

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Started today when I looked for an email from my accountant. I forwarded it to my iCloud acct but most communication is thru msn

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know of anything but I’m sure there probably is.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> My Mac book pro doesn’t recognize my msn acct

Do you mean the built-in Mail app of macOS on your MBP cannot recognise the password ***** for your MSN account?