Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to transfer information on old computer to this newer…

Customer Question
I want to transfer...

I want to transfer information on old computer to this newer one but I am locked out of Microsoft accounts, I reset this one now I cant get my outlook accounts

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10 it upgrades all the time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Outlook?

11/17 or 12/17

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if I can transfer outlook account to this computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what service offer?
3/11/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I reset this one

I guess you did mean you made N unsuccessful attempts to reset the password ***** to lack of required info.

> now I cant get my outlook accounts

Do you mean the account has been suspended?

Please provide the full email address and recovery email address for situation review. Thanks.

Micrsft account is Gary Lamson the main email is [email protected] and has [email protected] assoc. account is two step verified. I open lamlamgn with a pin(###) ###-#### recover address can be [email protected]

I am wondering if have tried THIS page of Microsoft Account Recovery.

If yes, it might mean you didn't handle the process properly when you tried and failed.

If no, please try it yourself with the best effort you can give.

Otherwise, it is recommended to request remote assistance so I can help you handle the whole process in a right manner.