Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I downloaded adobe and paid the subscription price. I've…

Customer Question
I downloaded adobe and...

I downloaded adobe and paid the subscription price. I've tried three times to convert a pdf file into a word file and they come in blank. The page count is there but no words. Help. I need to complete TODAY

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

MS version 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> to convert a pdf file into a word file and they come in blank.

Please first confirm this PDF is readable and having the required content. Just open it locally on your computer and view it.

Then please upload the PDF to below site and download the converted Word for review.

https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-word

Please let me know how it works at your side. Thanks.

Where would the file be saved after your conversion? I can’t find the file
There is a download link shown in the same area where you uploaded your PDF file. Can you see it?
No
Okay. I will send you a few screenshots for your reference.
No I do not want to add any additional software or costs when I haven’t been able to get my first question answered
You don't need to add any software. No extra cost for the sceeenshots.
The online converter also converts the PDF for free.
NO, I do Not want anything else from you. You haven’t answered one simple question and now you want me to let you in to my computer!! You must be crazy. Don’t send anything else to me. I will cancel account now and reject any cost from your horrible service
I guess you are referring to the annoying message pushing you for remote assistance at $39. No, that's not me. It's done by the site, please ignore it. I will send you a few screenshots soon.
I am referring to that and am calling credit card company now to reject all charges
Any feedback? Done?