Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased microsoft about 4 years ago and don't remember…

Customer Question
I purchased microsoft about...

I purchased microsoft about 4 years ago and don't remember my product key where can i find it?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated Outlook recently?

No i have the 2011 version

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No ma'am

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/10/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your product key. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

awsome!
if i don't want to pay $39?

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:

ww2.justanswer.com/phone

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin