Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was using my pc on the road when it went crazy,

Customer Question
I was using my...

I was using my pc on the road when it went crazy, continually shutting down. When I got home I discovered my pc , Windows 10, was totally out of whack. All my MS applications were gone .

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Please return my system back to what it was on 3/7/2018

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I've reloaded the professional plus office 2016, which got my office apps back but I' missing all my other apps, lots and lots of them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Please just restore my system back to 3/7/2018

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/10/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: jctservice, Consultant replied 4 months ago
jctservice
jctservice, Consultant

Hi there! I'm Joey, and I'm happy to assist you today! If you have system restore turned on, this is a fairly simple process, i can help you.

If you like, i can do remote assistance to guide you through.

Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

How about personal data? If Office applications are not available for some reasons, please try using WordPad to open any Word document and check if it is readable.