Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am writing a journal article in MS Word 2016. After

Customer Question
Hello! I am writing a...
Hello! I am writing a journal article in MS Word 2016. After uploading my manuscript, I am getting the message that each table must have a corresponding call out. What should I do to amend this ?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/10/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Can you please upload a screenshot showing the exact message and OS details? Thanks.

Manuscript/ChapterShow Previous Revisions
Edit Remove
MIMO modes in LTE.docx Primary
Uploaded by: Saurabh Dixit (Mar 10, 2018 9:14 AM)
Approx. Word Count:3191.
Title page:Removed.
Embedded objects:None.
Uploaded figures / figure callouts:16 / 16.
Tables /table callouts:38 / 1. Each table must have a corresponding callout.
Equations:90. Please review your document to ensure this is correct.
Bracketed references:None.
Thanks for your info but I have determine where the message is from based on the pure text. Can I ask you upload a screenshot showing the same thing? It does have more details than what you posted above. Thanks.
OK Definitely

Any feedback please? Thanks.

I have uploaded the paper after modifying the contents, however I was unable to modify the size of tiff images.
Nevertheless thanks for your help

All done, all good? Is there anything else that I can be of assistance of please?