Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm trying to use my word program but it says my account has…

Customer Question
I'm trying to use...

I'm trying to use my word program but it says my account has expired! you just with drew my monthly fee of $10.76 on 03/05/18. Whats going on?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I just used it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I wanted to work on file i had a couple of days ago. I cant do anything but open it wants me to renew

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need in there ASAP

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/9/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

It seems you know you are using a Office subscription.

Have you tried visiting office.com using your Microsoft Account to verify your subscription status? Pease advise if you can log in there and what info on the home page. A screenshot of what you see is appreciated.