Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just received help from Romit S. but I messed up and

Customer Question
Pearl, I just received...

Pearl, I just received help from Romit S. but I messed up and didn't get the files saved to my desktop. Romit was able to send my pdf files to word so I could edit them but than I didn't get them sent to my desktop. Would you be able to send my pdf files to word for me again?

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

My pdf files won't let me edit so Romit was able to send them to word for me.

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/9/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services

Please attach your pdf files I'll convert them for you

Regards

George