Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I recently added Office 365 to my Mac but I had to boot camp…

I recently added Office...

I recently added Office 365 to my Mac but I had to boot camp it for work. Can I use office in the windows without buying another copy?

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Mac?

10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I installed the windows last night, I just don't know how to get to the office from here

3/9/2018
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Yes if your subscription is for more then one PCs you can use it on MAC.

it is for 1 PC, it is on that laptop, it's on the MAC os I just boot camped my MAC
just the instructions, please
  1. Remove the program from MAC
  2. Boot into Windows
  3. Go to http://www.office.com
  4. Sign in with your email and password
  5. Remove the already installed version from the list
  6. Click Install and follow the on screen instructions
I have another authorize copy of office for windows can I just install it?

yes you can also install it

Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist
thanks!