Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Can you please help me. I have bought a new laptop Pc with…

Can you please help...

Can you please help me. I have bought a new laptop Pc with win 10. Myprev.Laptop broke down with Win 7 and had been working well up till then. This win 10 will not allow me to activate Outlook. I purchased Microsoft office 2016 $199, when I instaled it said OK. Every time I open Outlook email I get message I get Product Notice saying :most of the features of Outlook have been disabled because it has not been activated. I choose help and It just repeats and I get the Product notice every time. I have tried many times but no joy. I have been using my current email address for about 10 yrs, and I am continuing to receive emails on my current address.Can you please fix this and allow me to continue with my current email address <*****@******.***. Thanking you for any assistance that you can give me.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No, not since my prev. Laptop ceased to function a few weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not sure but I don't think so. I am a senior and find some aspects confusing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No,I don't think so, only to ensure that the activation is restored and MyOffice 2016 works OK.

3/9/2018
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
You purchased Office 2016 online on from a store?

Moses C
When will you be able to help. I will be available on 12.3.2018 10am to 5.00pm or 16.3.2018 10.am to 5.00pm. Please let me know when you can next contact me.

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.

I purchased Office 16 H&S ( Office 365) Window from JB Hi Fi Westfield Hornsby NSW 2077 on 28.2.2018. I can provide the serial number if required.

Follow the secure remote connect steps i will get connected and fix the issue.

you can watch me work on your screen.

Thank you very much Moses for your assistance, everything is fine now. If I require your assistance in the future regarding any related problem would I have to pay you $55 again.

The price is on the website when you purchase however you can check with membership its very cheap and reasonable check with the website.

Thanking you.