Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How can I talk to a person on my phone. My wife is having…

Customer Question
How can I talk...

How can I talk to a person on my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My wife is having problems with power point 365 on her lap top and she wants to talk to a live person

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

She needs a number where she can call someone. she is at her mothers with no wifi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

We do have a phone support option we could use here. Can you tell me more about the problem first? Also, it's an additional service, and wanted to make you aware of that first as well