Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I saved a word document file to my desktop only to find that…

Customer Question
I saved a word...

I saved a word document file to my desktop only to find that when i opened it it is empty?? how can I retrieve this file

Technician's Assistant: Is your Word file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
how do I recover a file that has been saved to my computer desktop but now says its an empty file
3/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

thank

Which version of office do you use?