Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have created a new folder and three pink dashes highlight…

Customer Question
I have created a...

I have created a new folder and three pink dashes highlight this folder. Once I put files in the folder they two have the dashes and none of the names (files or folders) can be renamed. How can I unlock these entities?

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft 360 Sharepoint

Technician's Assistant: Have you updated SharePoint recently?

No but I have not used it much.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.