Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

A message wanted me to reser my microsoft password and had…

A message wanted me...

A message wanted me to reser my microsoft password ***** had me get a code which i did but couldnt get back to the original script to enter the code

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No but I'm a novice

3/8/2018
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Moses C
Where are you?
I'm trying to fulfill microsoft request to reset my password

To get started with our SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE session, please click on the link above:

On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."

Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the very bottom of your browser window, usually in the lower left corner.)

I'll then be connected.