Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

We had some computer crashes here. story short I did a

Customer Question
We had some computer...

We had some computer crashes here. Long story short I did a restore and then of course my Outlook is asking me to activate. I had purchased an 2013 addition of Office on line a few years ago.When it asks me for my email or phone number it tells me that they are not the right ones. They are the same email and phone number that I had when I purchased the product. How can I prove that it is legal and how can I activate.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number has been the one and only for years and I do not remember if there was a security question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/8/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Thank you

Can you tell me which version of office 2013 you have purchased ?

I sorry All it says 2013 as far as I can see
you want me to pay an addional 52 dollars.

Okay, I belive you must be using home and sutdent version of it.

You must have received automated notification, Please ignore that if not required.

Never mind I will just uninstall it.

You can click on below link :-

https://office.live.com/start/MyAccount.aspx

and check if it showing whether your acount has already been in used on some of the devices.

We can have quick phone call if you wish .