Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Needs to purchase and download Microsoft Office. Microsoft…

Customer Question
Needs to purchase and...

Needs to purchase and download Microsoft Office

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft Office

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I was using the trial version which expired and now wants to purchase

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried several times to purchase but the item is being bumped from the cart

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

I sent you the request for remote so i can connect with you and do this for you?