Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My phone number changed recently, I do not seem to have the…

Customer Question
My phone number changed...

My phone number changed recently, I do not seem to have the passwords nor anything else that will allow me to get into my accounts. I need to find out how to get into my gmail and outlook. HELP! I am 78 years old.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Outlook phone?

About last week.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Number one, I can't use my smartphone for anything but calling. Number two, I losat my primary gmail when Microsoft did an upgrade last year, I paid money twoc to get your EPERTS to find it, but we got cut off and I haven't gotten back to it. Three., now I can't get into ANYTHING, except my husbands account. FRUSTRATED!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Isn't that enough?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.