Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

There are two things to resolve 1. I forgot my password. I…

Customer Question
Hi, there are two...

Hi, there are two things to resolve 1. I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I forgot my password ***** I have added a desktop so I want to know if I can run microsoft office 365 which a ibought for ne year (with an added one month gratis) last year I Think in february.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Microsoft Office 365

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have just set up my new desktop and the updates for Windows 10 Home edition are scheduled for tonight at 11 o'clock

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I reset my password ***** my microsoft account (I forgot the password)

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
3/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.