Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I was typing a document on Word and apparently hit a button…

Customer Question
I was typing a...

I was typing a document on Word and apparently hit a button which led to a blank page. I can not find the document. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I have Windows 10 Home.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

It has happened 3 times.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

If you click FILE then OPEN

DO you see RECOVER UNSAVED DOCUMENTS AT THE VERY BOTTOM?