Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I'm unable to retrieve all the documents and downloads saved…

Good morning, I'm unable...

Good morning, I'm unable to retrieve all the documents and downloads saved under onedrive under my second account.

Technician's Assistant: Is your OneDrive file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I', not sure I'm not so computer savy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I switched to a new laptop in dec 2016 but i didn't realize that everything wasn't brought over onto this one

3/6/2018
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

If you cannot see the documents you expect to see in One Drive, most likely changing your One Drive login will correct the problem.

Next, do the following:

Right-click the OneDrive icon in the notification area, at the lower right corner of the Windows taskbar.

On the Settings tab, click Unlink OneDrive.

Then restart OneDrive and sign in with the account you want to use and your documents should then be accessible.

Please let me know the result.

syseng