Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I simply use outlook at my home. I am not a tech person and…

Customer Question
I simply use outlook...

I simply use outlook at my home. I am not a tech person and am wondering if I will be able to install this myself. Have physical issues right now and cannot take my computer to Staples to have them install it. Is the installation complicated?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Outlook?

I have no idea

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Outlook?

Nothing other than receiving emails as usual, but cannot brig up names in my address book.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to know what I have to do to use my email as I did before

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/14/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

The installation is not difficult at all, most of the times. You should have no issues installing Outlook.

If you wish, may I remotely connect to your system and install it for you while you watch?

I don't need this. I will have to use another service for my simple emails to friends. Am not going to spend over $400 a year to do that. So don't bother billing me because i will deny the payment

I am not sure what you are referring to. You may have another website confused with this one. We are not trying to charge you any where near $400.

Do you wish to continue or do you want me to send in your refund request?

Thank you,

Jason

I would like to you cancel that $32 charge which I thought was a $5 trial. I do not want to get involved with this. I will go do another email service

Thank you. I will send that in.

thank you Jason. I have always used outlook email and am really sorry it has changed.