Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I can't save or change excel docs. Not that i know of. it…

Customer Question
I can't save or...

I can't save or change excel docs

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

No, not that i know of. it says there is a sharing violation. i don't know what that is

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to be able to use my excel

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/7/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What version of MS Excel are you using?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

windows

Thank you for writing back with that information.

I can see that you tried to request for Secure Remote Assistance which is a better option so that I can directly connect and fix the problem while you watch on your screen. But there was an error from your end. Please fix the error so that we can do the remote session.

In the meantime, is this problem happening in a PARTICULAR file only? Or in ALL of your existing files?

i didn't agree to pay $42 more dollars on top of the $5. i would like a refund of my money. i have not received a usable answer from the tech so i don't feel like i have any financial obligation. i spoke with Bank of America and they said to ask for a refund. if you don't agree to do that, i will challenge the charge as it will then become fraud. thank you. i don't appreciate being baited to spend more money than i had agreed to initially.

I am very sorry about the confusion. I am only a tech here willing to help you with the issue you posted on our site. Regarding fees and charges concerns, please contact our customer service. We do guarantee our service and you can surely get your money back.

Here is the link about refunding and to directly contact our customer service:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service and I am sorry about the confusion.

Best regards,

Jess

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast