Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

This update ran this a.m. and now I cannot get into Excel…

Customer Question
This update ran this...

This update ran this a.m. and now I cannot get into Excel 2016 because my computer is no longer configured to support it. I Need to get into it today as I am treasurer with a group that meets tonight.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

I've never updated it. Didn't know I needed to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yeah, another update put my tabs where I can't find them and does this split screen thing that I HATE! I am 69 years old and bought a laptop with the biggest screen I can afford, and need things BIGGER, not smaller! Get rid of that. Didn't I already do that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
2/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 5 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?