Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have lost everything and get messages from you that you…

Customer Question
I have lost everything...

I have lost everything and get messages from you that you need to check my password ***** go and fill out everything and it says you are sending me a code but it never comes

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have a microsoft surface pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

I lost everything a few months ago while out of the country I came back and went to best buy and they said it was a download that froze my laptop but now I have no word or excel

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Nothing excell is not there anymore is there anyway you can remote take over and check

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get everything back like I had before

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/6/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing. Thanks for asking a question at JustAnswer, please let me take a while to review and clarify the details.Please also be aware that you are visiting JustAnswer, a paid service providing professional support with guaranteed quality. Please advise if you want to continue or not. Thanks.You may see an offer for a phone call or remote support for an extra fee, this is not from me, by the site automatically. Please disregard it, if you think it is unnecessary or unrelated for your question.