Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I can't make changes within a text box in Publisher 2016. I…

I can't make changes...

I can't make changes within a text box in Publisher 2016

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Publisher?

I just downloaded it today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Publisher?

Just clicking within the text box. I was able to make changes in another part of the document just fine.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and thank you for using this service. I will help you now.

Are you able to click on the text box and get a cursor ( bring box in focus)? Also, is this a publisher document you created, or one you are trying to edit)?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Enthusiast
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I could not access the previous response to my original question because I don't have a Google account on my cell phone
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
when can remote assistance be available?

Are you currently on the computer with Publisher? The remote will only work on the Windows computer which you are having the trouble with Publisher on. It will not work on your phone.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I created the document in a previous version - I get a cursor in the upper left corner of the text box -yes I am on the computer and have publisher open
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I am ready for the remote assistance

Please click on the following link, then follow the instructions to remotely connect. For best results use internet explorer to follow this link. If you are using a MAC, then do not click on this link , and instead reply to me for further instruction.

CLICK HERE

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
You said not to use my phone and this link came to my phone and not my computer
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
My technician was excellent. He solved all of my problems.
technicalcat
technicalcat
technicalcat, Computer Enthusiast