Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I would like to access ‘my documents’ folder. I would like…

I would like to...

I would like to access ‘my documents’ folder

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

I would like to access my ‘my documents’ folder

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

How do I access my ‘my documents’ folder?

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment thank you

1/19/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
I think you are talking about Windows and it's My Documents under a user's profile. By default, any application can access My Documents folder, just under profile folder in your name. So I am wondering why you can't access it? Commonly it can be seen at the left pane of your Windows Exlporer.
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
When I upgraded to Windows 10 on my computer I also kept my Windows 7 as a backup. I have been using Outlook as my Email provider. When I open outlook I get a list of my folders alongside my emails and can access them from there. I am now in Australia visiting family with my iPad and can open my emails but I don’t get the list of folders alongside as I do with my laptop computer. Can I access them somehow through Safari on my iPad?

Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Please click HERE to start a remote desktop session with me.

Just a kind reminder to see if you are ready for the remote desktop session and I have been waiting here for a while. Please advise. Thanks.