Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

My email account has suddenly started asking me for a

My email account has...

My email account has suddenly started asking me for a password ***** when I key in what I know to be the correct passwords

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook exchange

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Sorry it is Exchange

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am accessing via Ipad and Iphone. I deleted the account and tried to then add account. I also used the change password ***** with a verification code resent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s all

1/19/2018
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Are you using outlook?

Moses C
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Exchange
Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Are you connecting?

yes i am creating a remote link give me a moment

Click on the link, you will see a page opens scroll down down and click on I Agree button
it will install Elsinore which is the remote assistance tool once its installed i will be connected to your screen

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Moses, I need to do this later. I am running into meeting.

no problem you can reply and i will get the notification and will try to be online then

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
Thanks sorry. I have no idea how this has happened.

Microsoft has increased security due to which there are some changes required in the exchange server.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hi Moses Back again after meeting.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Anybody available?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Hello?????
Hello. I got your reply however I was not able to respond as you might have selected an opt out option. Now as I can reply let me know when you want to continue. As being a valued customer I would like to fix the issue you have come up with us.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Dear Moses, I have solved the problem myself while you were off-line.Best david
Thanks for your response. Please come back if you need any tech support. I will be glad to assist you.
Moses C
Moses C
Moses C