Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

There was an update today and since I did it I can't open…

There was an update...

There was an update today and since I did it I can't open Word. There was one for PowerPoint and Excel and they are all fine

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Mac Os High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Word?

I clicked something today, so I thought that was an update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

1/19/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Is there any specific error message when you can't open Word?

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
34;Microsoft Word quit unexpectedly. Click Report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple."

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please download QuickSupport software from below link on your Mac, then advise the TeamViewer ID and password ***** downloaded and installed.

https://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
ID###-##-####Password *****

Okay, just moment.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I tried safe mode and then couldn't get you, so I restarted again. But before I did, I tried to open Word and the same thing happened.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago

New password *****

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
6605

All done. Word issue was fixed new new installation during the remote session.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you, ***** ***** thank you!

My pleasure. :) Good night.

bbao
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant