Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Is there a way to recover a document accidentally deleted…

Is there a way...

Is there a way to recover a document accidentally deleted from recycle bin?

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

I'm not sure what you mean? The file was accidentally placed in recycle bin and then deleted.

Technician's Assistant: The Microsoft Office Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2018
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Depending on how long ago you emptied the recycle bin it may be recoverable with software. One moment and i will get you a link to download.

Chris L., Support Specialist
I apparently just emptied the recycle bin a few minutes ago; was trying to empty some pictures, did not realize a document got included.

I can have a look and see if I can get it for you.
Please click HERE and then click agree, a file called elsinore screen connect will download and you need to click that and allow it to run.