Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

M. -Burnett and I have had Microsoft as as I have had my…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is*****...

Hi, my name is***** and I have had Microsoft as long as I have had my computer. The problem is that my internet service, cell service, etc. was with Verizon and when they came in to set everything up, they set me up an Email address that I never used. Now I cannot get into my computer with Microsoft (for over a week) because I do not remember the email or password. It may be in a box somewhere, but since I got sick in 2015, had to sell my house for medical reasons, lived with relatives for a brief period of time and am now in a Sr. facility for life, I cannot possibly FIND that info, PLEASE HELP ME SO I CAN HAVE SOME CONNECTION WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!???

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not the one with Verizon. I have had***@******.*** for as long as I can remember.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I probably could answer security questions, but the old phone number I have had is long gone. It is possible that my cell phone no. is somewhere on your records. It is (817) 713=1380

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am a 78 year old widow with poor health, but a good mind. Since I have been here since Sept 2017, I keep really good records, passwords, etc. I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me. I'm not completely computer illiterate, but close. Microsoft and Internet Explorer or all I know, except I do all of my banking on line. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have had Microsoft as long as I have had my computer.

> cannot get into my computer with Microsoft

Are you referring a Microsoft account that you used to log in on your Windows computer? (Windows 8 or 10)?