Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

You have assisted me in the past. Do you have any experience…

Hello, You have assisted me...
Hello, You have assisted me in the past. Do you have any experience pushing an application install using group policy? I need some assistance.Thank you,Yuri
I realize you are more on the application side rather than the network.
1/17/2018
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

I believe GPOs are used only to set what a domain user can or cannot access, not to install apps

Try SCCM

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/system-center-configuration-manager

that is the program I believe you use for sending apps or updates

OK.. thank you.

if you could please take a moment and rate so I am paid for my time, that would be appreciated.

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager