Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need to start page numbering later in my dissertation. Mw…

Customer Question
I need to start...

I need to start page numbering later in my dissertation

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Mw word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

I have the subscription kind of office and it is updated every now and then

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

I looked at help and it said to divide my paper in sections and associate the page numbering with a particular section. I see how to make section breaks but I don't see how to associate the page numbers to the section.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/17/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager replied 7 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

so am I to understand you want to start the numbering on page 2?

having like a title page for example

are you still looking for help with this?