Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

It stop working in my computer. I cannot save at all, and I…

Customer Question
It stop working in...

It stop working in my computer. I cannot save at all, and I lost all the files I tried to save since last night.

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

I have windows 10 already, but I never updated neither Word or Excel since I was using Windows XP. Did I answer your question?

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your Word file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

No, instead the message: Microsoft Windows is sleeping and opening up. It will take a while. But suddenly its gone..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe that's it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/17/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Which version of Office, e.g. 2013, 2016, are you having this issue with?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,