Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

H Hallsey .I tried to sign onto my hotmail account but have…

Customer Question
Hello my name is*****...

Hello my name is***** .I tried to sign onto my hotmail account but have run into road block after road block .For one thing I originally used***@******.*** for my hotmail adress and***@******.*** as my recovery email adress at least i think i did or else it was pongodragon2010 @gmail.com the problem is that i forgot my passwords and am having troublr trying to fill out a new form to authenticate the ownership of these accounts.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Block?

My Elite IT did a system check 2 days ago but I don't know if thay's what you mean I'm new to this computer stuff.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like all the help I can get to resolve my problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/17/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, if you cannot complete the recovery options through Microsoft then you will need to fill out the account recovery form here: https://account.live.com/acsr?

thanks josh your a life savor

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast