Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am told that my contact for Microsoft Office has expired.

Customer Question
I am told that...

I am told that my contact for Microsoft Office has expired. I enjoy Office as it is, an element included in my iMac purchase as "Office for Mac". I believe that this lies in a lasting agreement that allows its Mac users to profit from the valuable features of Office.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Office For Mac was imbedded in my purchase of a Mac.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't remember. I don't remember. I don't remember.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/17/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Are you already using Office subscription and it has expired? Are you sure you don't have an old version for permanent use?