Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have not been able to get to my documents. What so I need…

Hi, I have not...

Hi, I have not been able to get to my documents. What so I need to do to read them?

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

All of my documents. I think I was supposed to buy something that I did not

Technician's Assistant: Is your file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I don't know, let me check

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Dropbox is installing. Will my documents be there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/17/2018
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet -MS Office Tech
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have windows 10. I think it is xp but I am not sure

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y9zrt8a2
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
windows 10. I think xp but I am not sure, my ph # is(###) ###-####

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y9zrt8a2
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support.

- Note: Opening the Documents icon should work fine now. (Only if needed, open the OneDrive icon.)

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.

Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech