Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

We have Microsoft Word on our old computer under Wayne and…

Customer Question
We have Microsoft Word...

We have Microsoft Word on our old computer under Wayne and Beth Raasch Product ID 03***-***-****774-02692. When we tried to load it onto our new computer it asks for a 25 number long ID. This is all we have, we had purchased it some years ago and do not want to have to purchase again. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Name: Beth Raasch

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Word?

Where do I look for that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I lost my message! I am Beth Raasch and was just asked what operating system I am using. Where do I find this info? Mac OS High Sierra. Have a new computer and wanted to transfer our Word app to the new one. The old one was licensed to Wayne and Beth Raasch Product ID 03***-***-****774-02692.Can you Help?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/16/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast