Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I recently re-subscribed to Office 365 as support for One…

Customer Question
I recently re-subscribed to...

I recently re-subscribed to Office 365 as support for One Drive on my iPad so that I can use either the iPad or my Mac Book Pro for work. My problem is I can't find all the editing tools I need to type a file when I'm working in One Drive. I don't know how to move paragraphs, set up a new file name, etc. I did find some editing tips wandering around the site, but they aren't sufficient for my typing needs. Sorry, this is kind of long-winded. In summary, how can I access editing tools, while typing?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Looks like it was last August for iiCloud, anyway. I had to update my password ***** recently trying to access some apps.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I know nothing about reset tools. But what does that have to do with editing a file in One Drive?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks, ***** ***** Harry Bannister

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
1/16/2018
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
> I can't find all the editing tools I need to type a file when I'm working in One Drive.Can you please upload a screenshot showing what is missing in your Offcie program menus, toolbars or buttons? Thanks.